Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

A few minutes in my childhood.


Mommy I cleaned my room like you asked.

See!

No mommy, I cleaned it all. I did not push it all under the bed look, you see nothing under the bed.

No mommy, I did as you asked. Please mommy not the strap.

Why mommy, whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Mommy STOP! MOMMY! OW Mommy it hurts MOMMY!

I did as you asked MOMMY STOP! MOMMY! MOMMY! NO MOMMY!

No mommy I am not crying. I know big boys dont cry mommy. Mommy NO! WHY MOMMY? I am not crying mommy I got something in my eye. I dont need a reason to cry MOMMY NO! OW! PLEASE STOP MOMMY PLEASE. I will be good I promise.

MOMMY NO!

PLEASE MOMMY!

Comments:
sensing your pain and running in.... shouldering that bitch away from you and enveloping you in my arms...becoming an enveloping warmth for you...a sanctuary where you can feel love and just BE loved...


stoking your hair and face...softly kissing your tears while softly whispering



I know it hurts baby. I know it does. Part of the healing means you have to see this and deal with this. As you become stronger there will still be times of weakness and times of pain as things come to the surface. It's not easy...tilting your face to look at me...but I will be here with you. Always.

I love you

Your wife
 
*Wraps my arms around my older brother and huggs him tightly* Oh bro.. You do not have to suffer anymore.. Kaat's here.. Andy's here.. I'm here.. everyone else is here to take you into their arms and shield you from that horrible woman. It's all over.. she no longer can do this to you..you survived bro, and I know this hurts alot, but we are all here with you.. As Andy said.. it's made you to be a better man.. take a few minutes and let it out, then let it be. As was commented on my blogs from such wonderful people.. it's because they were so small that you are now so great to rise above them all and be who you are today. I love you bro!!!

Your little sis,
~Sher
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?