Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

A Thought for my Wife


I decided to take a moment and dedicate it to you
This moment is filled with thoughts of you
And thoughts of all you have done for me.

I am going to take this moment every time I can
You are worth more moments then I can give
However I will do my best to give all the moments I can.

I decided to take a moment and dedicate it to you
This moment is filled with love and compassion
And all the good feelings you bring to me.

I am going to share this moment with everyone
So that they too can see how special you are
This moment is dedicated to you just for being you.

Love you

Comments:
Very beautiful bro :) She is indeed a very special lady, just like you are a very special man :) I love you both!!

*divetacklehugs*

Sher
 
Thank you so much baby. You are always so sweet and kind to me.

I love you more than you will ever know

Your kaat
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?